WIN A HOBART WINTER WEEKEND ESCAPE
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Sydney Dance Company, The Wharf, Pier 4, 15 Hickson Road, Walsh Bay, NSW, 2000. ABN 59 002 707 897.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia only. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and agencies and companies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter the promotion.
- The competition commences at 9am on Wednesday 5 October 2016 Australian Eastern Standard time and will close at 11:59pm Australian Eastern Standard time on Monday 31 December 2016 (Term).
- You may enter the competition as many times as you like.
- To enter the competition, participants must book a minimum of one (1) 2017 Sydney Dance Company Subscription that consists of tickets to Orb (29 April – 13 May) and 2 One Another (5 – 14 Oct).
- This is a game of chance, the Prize Winner will be selected by random by a judge appointed by the Promoter.
The Prize comprises of:
- Two Virgin Australia Economy Flights from Sydney to Hobart on Friday 21 July 2017 returning on Sunday 23 July 2017. Value: $600
- Two tickets to MONA. Value: $40
- Two tickets Sydney Dance Company’s Frame of Mind on Saturday 22 July at the Theatre Royal in Hobart. Value: $120
- Two (2) nights accommodation at The Old Woolstore Hotel in a Studio Apartment on Friday 21 July and Saturday 22 July. Value: $560
- Total Value: Approx. $1,320
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any and all aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via telephone and email and will be published on the Sydney Dance Company website, com/termsofuse on Monday 9 January 2017.
- The elements of the prize can only be used by the 2017 Sydney Dance Company Prize Winner on the dates specified and are non-transferrable. Accommodation at The Old Woolstore Hotel is based on a maximum of two people sharing one apartment for two nights on the specified dates.
- The Promoter and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for missed, flights, performances or hotel room service expenses.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of subscriptions being purchased for Sydney Dance Company’s 2017 season. The Promoter is not responsible for entries not received or the receipt of incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or computer network, line or server or internet provider, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network or any combination thereof.
- If for any reason this promotion is cancelled or is not capable of running as planned, due to an intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
- The personal information you provide in entering this competition will be used by the Promoter to conduct the competition.
- In case of an emergency Sydney Dance Company will use the contact details supplied by you when entering this competition.
PERMIT NUMBER: LTPS/16/08017